Yocto compilation error related to patches (SolidSense N8 Compact)

Hello,
We are working on a SolidSense N8 Compact gateway.

I’ve followed all the steps in IMX8M Nano Compact - Yocto, however, I encountered with errors in compiling a Yocto image - at the middle of the compilation- during patching the u-boot. It complains that “Hunk #1 FAILED at 106”. Please note that it is the first patch and the patching process fails at this point which in turn leads to terminates
Yocto image compilation with an Error message.
It seems that the patches are not matched the version of the u-boot. I checked both the Kconfig file (the first file to be patched) at Kconfig (i.e. the 1st patch file) and the corresponding patch file in step 4. The patch file doesn’t match with this Kconfig.
It should be noted that after adding the meta-solidrun-arm-imx8 directory (i.e. step 3), I can see two additional directories, however, I don’t think that it sources my problem.

Thank you for your help in advance

I will take a look. FYI, I am currently rebasing the Yocto BSP onto the Kirkstone LTS release. The iMX8M Nano will be included in this rebase.

Thank you for the reply, Jnettlet.
I am Reza, one of your customers.

We bought a batch of N6 gateways, and we want to move to your other product SolidRun N8 Compact gateway, in the near future, if we can proceed to have a customized Yocto image.

Please guide us on how to overcome this problem to have a customized Yocto image using SolidRun N8 gateway. It is great If you could give us the process of compiling a Yocto image in more detail.

Thank you in advance