CuBox-M Quad not powering up

Jon, I continue get Android 10 loaded and running and can connect a wired keyboard and HDMI display to it. I can execute a few basic things like switching windows, opening the mail program, and opening the search window. At this point I am unable to change any of the settings on the WiFi or bluetooth so I cannot connect to the network or any devices like BT mouse/keyboard.

The problem I’m having is I cannot see the CuBox on the USB port on my MacBook. I’ve tried replacing the Apple FTDI drivers with those from FTDI but they don’t seem to be loading. Regardless of what I do, the CuBox does not appear on the USB Port.

Any thoughts on where to go next?

I forgot to mention I am using the Android SDK with 10.0 loaded as well as the adb terminal program.

Can you launch a Linux VM on your Mac and pass-through the USB device to the Linux VM and test the serial console there?

Jon, I haven’t downloaded the Linux VM - today I was wandering around and got into developer mode on Android 10. I tried to enable BT and get the error message that the application keeps stopping. That is regardless of having the wired keyboard/mouse and using on-board BT. I plugged in the BT dongle and got the same results. I also selected wait for debugger to attach - when I select pair a new device, the OS goes into “waiting for debugger” mode and hangs there.

Yes, bluetooth is not functioning under Android 10 yet, only wifi.

Jon, Any progress on activating BT on the Android image yet? I plan to use the BLE to control a device but will have to regress to Raspberry Pi or Arduino if the CuBox M doesn’t support the BT. Thanks
John

I have isolated the issue, but have not had time to roll it into a new Android build.