Many Error messages in Voidlinux bootscreen (aarch64-musl)

I am glad that the cabling solution solved your issues. We are working with NXP to hopefully better tune the SATA signalling. Any of those improvements will come in future firmware releases.

1 Like

I am back with a proper fix for my system time: ntp is slow and takes about 12 seconds to synchronize the time, when started via the .xinitrc. Openntpd takes around 2 seconds via the .xinitrc.
Install openntpd with “xbps-install openntpd”

For people who live in Europe and/or have the CEST (Europe/Berlin) timezone like I do, add to your rc of the shell you are using:
(In my case it is the .zshrc):

if [[ -z $DISPLAY ]] && [[ $(tty) = /dev/tty1 ]]; then
openntpd -s; hwclock -wl; date -s ‘+2 hour’ ‘+%F %T’
fi

or put this in your .xinitrc:

openntpd -s; hwclock -wl; date -s ‘+2 hour’ ‘+%F %T’ &

“openntpd -s” sets the time, but in my case 2 hours behind, so “date -s ‘+2 hour’ ‘+%F %T’” will set the time 2 hours forward, this will set the right time for people who live in Europe.

Important: One cannot download packages via ‘xbps-install’ simply because of the time not being the right one, therefore execute: ‘export SSL_NO_VERIFY_PEER=1’ to download openntpd -s for example.

you will not be able to sync the time via openntpd-s because of the time not being right ‘export SSL_NO_VERIFY_PEER=1’ won’t help. download ntp (xbps-install ntp) and execute: ‘ntpdate pool.ntp.org’.