I recently purchased a ClearFog-Pro. I attempted to boot from both SDcard and M2 NVME SSD. in both cases I saw the exact same error message on power-on:
BootROM - 1.73
Booting from SPI flash
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4000000
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4200000
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4400000
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4600000
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4800000
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4A00000
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4C00000
BootROM: Bad header at offset D4E00000
- Does this response indicate that the BootROM is faulty in some way? Is this correctable?
- Note that I did follow this (https://developer.solid-run.com/knowledge-base/flashing-an-sd-card/) when preparing the SDcard.
- Also for both SDcard and M2 drive, the boot dips were set accordingly.
- It doesn’t seem that the board is even attempting to try to boot from SD or M2.
- For the OS, I imaged, “sr-a38x-cf-yocto-20151215-testing.img” on SD and M2.
- I do not believe there is any eMMC onboard, though I didn’t order the board. At any rate, I assume that if the dips are set for M2 boot, eMMC shouldn’t even enter the picture.
Any enlightenment as to what’s up, would be much appreciated.
Win32DiskImager was used in both cases (DS & M2)