In this DevCut episode we announce the release of our support for NXP’s BSP based on rel_imx_5.10.72_2.2.0. Our meta-layer for Yocto and instructions of using it can be found here on github.
Features in this release
- 5.10.72-lts kernel release
- Full hardware support for all HummingBoard and CuBox platforms using the i.MX8MP SOM
- Support for the Basler camera system on both the carrier and SOM mipi-CSI connectors
- Rfkill subsystem support for the m.2 and mini-pcie connectors for better wwan control from userspace
- Userspace control of the USB VCC regulators
Full test images are currently available at SolidRun Images.